Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Favorite Reads of Summer 2013

              So, I have been reading a lot this summer and I mean a lot. I haven't read this much since I was in elementary school. And when I read so much during school it was because we were having a special reading program which we did every year. This morning a friend of mine Shannon Dittemore, author of the Angel Eyes Trilogy posted a question on Facebook. She asked, "What was the best book you read this summer?" So instinctively I answered with the name with two books I read this summer. After, I got to thinking about all the other books I read and decided I read quite a few great books. All of the novels I mention I highly recommend!

Anomaly by Krista McGee

Dark Halo by Shannon Dittemore
Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes
The Duck Commander Family by Willie & Korie Robertson
And Finally.......
Happy, Happy, Happy by Phil Robertson

3 comments:

  1. Alright! Great to see Anomaly on this list. :) You know, I think that'll hold onto a spot as one of my "top reads" of this year. It was a fabulous concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. Thank you so, so much for your enthusiasm for Bleeding Heart - I'm so blessed to know it was one of your favorites this summer!

    I loved Anomaly, too - great read!

    And I haven't read the others, but Dark Halo has a great cover (and the first book in the series was interesting), and Duck Dynasty the show is pretty hilarious at times. ;)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! And the Angel Eyes Trilogy is AMAZING!! And I ain't saying that because I've known Shannon my whole life. They really are some of the best speculative fiction I have ever read! Duck Dynasty is freaking hilarious! I'm so happy it's finally back with a new season! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!