Sunday, September 29, 2013

Novel Update!!!





         Finally, I have worked out my novels plot, kinks and everything. I am really happy with how it's turned out. It is a Christian Romantic Suspense novel. I want to introduce you to my leading lady and leading man. My untitled novel is the story of Ariel Comfort and Beau Weston. I'll introduce you guys to them in more detail soon and fill you in on what inspired their names. I will also, on a later date, post pictures of the inspirations for my characters. (That will be fun.) For now, I need to get words on the page and come up with a title, so I can quit calling it "my novel" & "untitled novel"! Talk to you guys soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the photo at the top of the page. :) Haha! Congrats on working out your novel's plot. Woohoo! That's always a good feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! It took a long time, but well worth the wait!! :)

      Delete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!