Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated 2015 Releases








Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated 2015 Releases


I can't believe it's already time to talk about our most anticipated 2015 releases. 2014 has just flown by and we're only a month away to ringing in the new year. I've already done a post on upcoming 2015 releases, but I'm going to try my best to slim that list down to my most anticipated-must buy 2015 releases.










1. Siren's Fury by Mary Weber
Book #2 in Mary's Storm Siren trilogy is coming. And I want answers.

2. Shades of Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie LangdonBook #3 in the Doon series. Again I want answers.

 3. Illusionarium by Heather Dixon
Steampunk, Alternate London, & aerial cities!!


4. A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer
I will read ANYTHING by Karen. Suffice to say I am so STOKED!!













1. All Fall Down by Ally Carter
MUST BUY!!!

2. An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund
One of my favorite authors is trying her hand at one of my favorite genres, YA Medieval Fantasy.

3. The Woods Edge by Lori Benton
I didn't care much for her first book, but I did enjoy her second. Maybe...hopefully I'll enjoy this one too.

4. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
That cover. The premise. MUST BUY!!










1. The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson
I just adore Mel's books and this one is a cross between Swan Lake and Robin Hood. I will read anything Robin Hood related. (The BBC series Robin Hood ruined me.)

2. From the Start by Melissa Tagg
I have loved both of Melissa's previous books and I can not wait to dive into this one. Nobody writes cute RomComs like Melissa.

3. The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings
Now I haven't read The Murder Complex yet, but that doesn't mean I can't get excited for the sequel.

4. The Accidental Empress by Allison Pataki
I haven't read Allison's previous novel, The Traitor's Wife, but I plan to. I'll be buying  TTW after Christmas and also pre-ordering TAE.



I know I didn't stick with just doing ten, but hey it's only an extra two. And there were many more that just didn't make the cut, but it was close. If you want to see other 2015 releases I'm excited about that didn't make this list please see this post: http://theeamericananglophile.blogspot.com/2014/11/cover-candy-2015-releases_19.html

What 2015 releases are you MOST excited about? Tell me in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!