Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Books You Read in One Sitting








Top 5 Wednesday: Books You Read in One Sitting







       































1. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones- This book is a gem. It was my first Jenny B. Jones book I read and it quickly became one of my favourite books of all time. It's also the book that got me into the contemporary genre. It's set in Ireland, the romance is so sweet, and the story deals with the issue of letting go.


2. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers- If you haven't read this book yet then stop reading my post and go get yourself a copy!!! Redeeming Love is one of my favourite books of all time!


3. Blood Bayou by Karen Young- This is the only book by Karen Young I have read and I have no clue why. The writing was great and the story was so fast paced. If you like murder mysteries with romance mixed in then this is the book for you.


4. Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore- Angel Eyes is the first book in the Angel Eyes trilogy and I inhale read this book. I think I finished it on only two and a half hours. I could not put it down. Angel Eyes is the story of a girl who can see into the supernatural world and there are angels (of course) and demons all around.


5. A Sparrow in Terezin by Kristy Cambron- This is book #2 in a duology, A Sparrow in Terezin is told from two different POVs from two different time periods. I've never read a book where the POVs were from two different times and it was fantastic. 






Which books did you read in one sitting. Sound off in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!