Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Hiatus for 1 Six 1 Five






Hey Inklings, 



 I just wanted to stop by here real quick to drop a note for you guys. I'm here to let you know that 1 Six 1 Five will be on hiatus until after Christmas, possibly even until after New Years. Christmas is only 1 week away. Can you believe that?! I sure can't. I hope all you guys have mailed your letters to Santa, trimmed your trees, and have been binging on all your favourite Christmas flicks. What's your favourite Christmas movie? Mine is definitely a tie between White Christmas and Christmas in Connecticut. Both classic films, your not suprised right. Well, that's all I came here to tell you so I'll see you on the flip side.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!