Thursday, August 4, 2016

#ThrowbackThursday









So life has been pretty crazy lately, therefore I've only been posting when I have a review due. But things are winding down a bit so I'm slowly returning to my regular schedule. Starting this week I'll be starting a new series called, #ThrowbackThursday which I'm sure you all are familiar with. I'll be using this theme to harken back to things such as music, books, tv, and films I enjoyed way back when and even may still enjoy today. Let's get started...







1. MUSIC




Come with me back to 1949 for this classic tune. I absolutely adore this song and the film it is from. Judy Garland absolutely kills any song she sings. And this song is basically my theme song.







2. TV







Now we're off to the Wild West. I loved this show and still do to this day. In fact I'm rewatching the series from beginning to end.






3. FILM











I don't know about you but I've been obsessed with anything Ancient Egypt since I was a little girl. So it's no surprise that I am a huge fan of The Mummy & The Mummy Returns. I've actually been watching these a lot lately. If you like Egypt, history, adventure, and romance then these films are for you. And who doesn't love Brendan Fraser?





4. BOOKS







While not the first Austen novel I read, it however is my favourite. Read this one. It's worth it just for Wentworth's letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!