Saturday, January 27, 2018

Most Anticipated Reads of 2018











So I've been gone a while and not posting much except for a review here and there. That's because I started a new job. I started working for Starbucks in late September and I've been there for 4 months now. Sorry for the hiatus but after work I've been tired and just wanting to nap. And I also plan to go back to college. Starbucks has the Starbucks College Achievment Plan, where they pay for my tuition completely. I can take advantage of this perk after working at Starbucks for 6 months so that means anytime after March I can register for school. Well, that's enough of life updates let's get onto what you're really here for......THE COVERS!!!

































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!