Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 5 & another quote from "A Melody of Love And Murder"



Hey guys...again! It is Day 5 of NaNoWriMo and I have only written 5857 words total. I am still about 2000 words behind, but what I am writing I am really in love with. Just a reminder to everyone participating, JUST WRITE!!! It may be some really terrible writing but WRITE! In NaNoWriMo it is about quantity, not quality. WRITE!! WRITE!! WRITE!!

For now I leave you with another quote from "A Melody of Love And Murder" (my 2013 NaNo novel).
This one ties with the other!

"Let's get you inside the truck and warm up before we have to get back out in this weather again. That sounds good to me. But what sounds even better is if we walk back and you hold me the whole time. Beau comes right up to my face and leans in to me. He cradles my face and smashes his lips in to mine. I am under his spell and I wish not to come out of it. Beau pulls away and then just smiles at me. A kiss for the ages. A kiss I will forever remember even when I am old, frail, and losing my mind. I will always remember."



Happy NaNoing!
Alyssa Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!