Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 6 & Yet Another Quote from "A Melody of Love and Murder"


                                                   

It is NaNoWriMo Day 6 and at the end of today you should have written 10k words or more. Today I finished with a total of 10,174 words. Yay for needing full song lyrics and Bible verses in my story. And just another reminder that NaNoWriMo is about quantity NOT quality! Write as much as you can so you can reach the 50k goal for the month, and then in December or January you can start the editing process. You can even find people who will edit your novel, but for a price, so take that in to consideration. But most importantly about this month....HAVE FUN!!!!!




And I have another quote from my NaNo novel, "A Melody of Love and Murder."

Beau gets off the couch and kneels in front of me. He reaches in to his pocket and pulls out a blue velvet box. He opens it and I see the most gorgeous engagement ring. It is a simple and dainty silver band with a modest sparkley diamond in the setting. Oh my gosh...Beau are you serious!? Scarlet Evelyn Comfort, I have been in love with you since the very day I met you when you first came to this town. I do not want to lose you again. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you. Scarlet, will you be my wife? Yes Beau! Yes, yes, yes! I will marry you! 

Happy NaNoing!
Alyssa Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!