Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Top 13 Books I Read in 2013!!!





 2013 is finally coming to a close at the stroke of midnight. Now since this is the end of 2013, I decided to do a Top 13 book list. Now this was a really hard list to create because I read so many incredible books this year. 44 books to be exact. I had quite a chore to chose only 13 book to put on this list. So I asked myself a few questions. "What book has stuck with me after I finished it?" "Which books have I constantly been recommending?" So without further adieu, here is my Top 13 of 2013!!!

























































     



























































                                                                                                                                             







So what books made it onto your favorites list? Let me know below in the comment section!! 
Have a Happy New Year and a great 2014!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, Alyssa, I'm so honored to see Bleeding Heart on your list, especially knowing that you chose to include the books that stuck with you and the ones you've been recommending! Your support means a lot to me, and I'm thrilled BH made an impact. :) *Hugs* & happy reading in 2014!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome!!! If a book makes me think and reminds me of one of my favorite shows ever, then it becomes a favorite!! :)

      Delete
  2. Amber, Melissa and Krista's?! Hooray. LOVED that trio. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, thank you so much for including Made to Last. I'm honored and grateful and so happy you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!