Friday, January 24, 2014

The Dancing Master Review









The Dancing Master
Julie Klassen
Thomas Nelson
January 7, 2014
4 stars!

























[About the Book]

Leaving London, dancing master Alec Valcourt moves his mother and sister to remote Devonshire--but is stunned to discover that dancing is prohibited! He finds an unlikely ally in Miss Julia Midwinter, but her questions about his past are becoming harder to evade. Together, can they bring new life to this quiet village--and heal long-kept-secret scars?






[Review]
4 stars! I enjoyed Julie Klassen's latest novel, The Dancing Master. The main characters were very likable. And Alec, *dreamy*. Regency England is one of my absolute favorite literary genres and when I heard last year that Julie was releasing a book in this genre I was so happy. And I have to say I was not disappointed. In some parts it even reminded me of Pride and Prejudice. If you want a light read, I recommend The Dancing Master.


1 comment:

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!