Tuesday, May 6, 2014

REVIEW: Love Comes Calling by Siri Mitchell







Love Comes Calling by Siri Mitchell




{About the Book}


Dreaming of becoming an actress, Boston socialite Ellis Eaton captures Griff Phillips' attention. But while filling in for a look-alike friend at the telephone exchange, she overhears a call that threatens Griff's safety. With handsome policeman Jack Flanigan investigating - and her heart in a muddle - will she discover what might be the role of a lifetime?













{My Review}

4.5 Stars!

Ellis Eaton is a socialite from Boston who dreams of becoming an actress. While pursuing her dream she takes a job covering for her friend--who happens to look a lot like Ellis. While on the job she captures the eye of Griff Phillips. One day a call comes in and the content of that call threatens the safety of Griff. Ellis must team up with the handsome cop Jack Flanigan to solve this mystery.

I loved this book despite the love triangle. If your a constant reader of my blog you know that I absolutely loathe love triangles. I just can't take them, however, this love triangle didn't bother me as I thought it would. In fact, it just flowed well. 


DISCLAIMER::: I received this book from the publisher for this review. All opinions are my own and I was not paid to give a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!