Tuesday, May 12, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Authors You Want to Meet










Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic is: Authors you really want to meet. Unfortuantely, where I live authors I love don't really come out here. So the authors I've met, which is only two, are someone I've known my whole life and a friend of hers who I met when I went to her book signing. So there are many authors I would absolutely love to meet.







1. Mary Weber, author of the Storm Siren Trilogy.





2. Kristy Cambron, author of the Hidden Masterpiece duology.






3. Melissa Tagg, author of the Where Love Begins duology and the Walker Family Series.





4. Hillary Manton Lodge, author of the Two Blue Doors series.





5. Francine Rivers, author of the bestseller Redeeming Love and many others.






6. Jenny B. Jones, author of There You'll Find Me, Save the Date, and many others.







7. Karen Witemeyer, author of Stealing the Preacher, Short Straw Bride, and many more.







8. Krista McGee, author of the Anomaly Trilogy.






9. Jennifer Erin Valent, author of the Jessilyn Lassiter Trilogy.








10. Jody Hedlund, author of the Michigan Brides series, the Beacons of Hope series, and others.










1 comment:

  1. Great list! I'd love to meet Mary, too. She's a lovely person! And yay for many of these authors you list. Several made my list as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!