Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Top 10: Carman Music Videos











If your like me and you grew up in church in the 90's then I am sure you listened to Christian music artist, Carman. I know I did. Still to this day I sometimes go back and watch these videos and listen to these songs. So today I'm counting down my top 10 favourite Carman music videos.



10. Mission 3:16


Not my favourite song or video so it takes the lowest spot at number 10.



9. The Champion








8. R.I.O.T









7. Lazarus Come Forth









6. No Monsters








5. Sunday School Rock









4. Revival in the Land








3. Witch's Invitation









2. Great God









1. America Again








What's your favourite Carman music video? Did I leave it out? Hit me up in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!