Wednesday, November 25, 2015

What Are You Reading? PLUS Life Updates!









What Are You Reading?

So we're officially heading into Winter and the Christmas season!! Anybody else excited? But of course Thanksgiving is tomorrow and this year and for years to come Thanksgiving has even more meaning for me. It was earlier this year when I discovered I am a descendant of several who came to America on the Mayflower. Including but not limited to: Francis Cooke, Captain Myles Standish, John Alden and a few more. That means my ancestors would have taken part in the first Thanksgiving in America. That was an incredible find this year along with many others. So since we're almost to the Winter season I wanted to ask, What are you reading right now?


Currently I'm reading the stories below.
































Life Updates


We have MOVED!! Although we're still living out boxes. I've put up my bookshelves and have barely made a dent in filling them back up again. Organizing your shelves takes so much time when you own a ton of books.




Today it SNOWED!!!  It's a very white Thanksgiving!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!