Sunday, August 3, 2014

A to Z Bookish Questions






A to Z Bookish Questions



Author you've read the most books from: Oh goodness....ummm....Jenny B. Jones. I adore her books especially There You'll Find Me.

Best sequel ever: Luminary by Krista McGee

Currently reading: Five Days in Skye by Carla Laureano

Drink of choice while reading: Water or Coffee.

E-reader or physical book: Physical books are better.

Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high school? I'm not telling. ;)

Glad you gave this book a chance: Fireflies in December by Jennifer Erin Valent. I LOVE that book and it's two sequels.

Hidden gem book: North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. Surprisingly, many friends of mine have not read this gem.

I (There's not a question for this letter??)

Just finished: With Every Breath by Elizabeth Camden

Kind of books you won't read: Not a big fan of Contemporary.

Longest book you've read: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.

Major book hangover because of: Anomaly by Krista McGee. The feels I had after I finished that book and having to wait for Book #2.

Number of bookcases you own: 2.

One book you read multiple times: Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer. Yup, it just cam out in June and I have re-read it at least 7 times.

Preferred place to read: My bed.

Quote you like from a book you read“Oh, Mr. Thornton, I am not good enough!'

'Not good enough! Don't mock my own deep feeling of unworthiness.” 
― Elizabeth Gaskell, North and South

Reading regret: Not enough time.

Series you started and need to finish: Anomaly Trilogy. I finally have the last book and I need to get to it.

Three of your all time favorite books: North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, and Anomaly by Krista McGee.

Unapologetic fangirl for: North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. Okay...it's mostly due to Mr. Thornton and not to mention Mr. Thornton was portrayed by Richard Armitage!!!!!!!!! *FANGIRL*

Very excited for this release more than all the others: Hit by Lorie Ann Grover, Morning Glory by Amber Stokes, Master Song by Andrew Maloney, Both of Me by Jonathan Friesen, Together with You by Victoria Bylin.

Worst bookish habit: Not sure.

X marks the spot: The bookmark I use is I cut the corner of an envelope and decorate it.

Your latest book purchase: Erasing Time by C.J. Hill

Zzzz snatcher book: Any Ted Dekker or Frank Peretti book. Super creepy, but oh so good.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you joined in, Alyssa! :)

    Your enthusiasm is convincing me that I really need to get to the Anomaly series as well as Full Steam Ahead. I keep eyeing FSA at the stores, but haven't gotten it yet. Must do that soon! :)

    *dreamy sigh* Mr Thornton!!! Ah, that man makes my heart all twitterpated. :D My fave mini-series EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!