Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I Need Your Help!!!





So very recently I got an awesome idea for a Christian Speculative retelling/continuation of Alice in Wonderland and it's going great so far. I've already written a blurb for it and I'm going to start plotting very soon and hopefully be knee deep in writing it by the beginning or middle of October, which is around the same time my local writers conference is, so I'm probably not going. :( However I've hit a bit of a snag with the title. I have a current working title, but I'm not in love with it. So I'm asking for your help. Below is the blurb for my novel. If you would be so kind to take a gander and maybe you can help me with coming up with a new title that better fits my story.



BLURB:


What if the Red Queen and her Jabberwocky were only the beginning of the evil that took over Wonderland? What if there was something or someone more sinister --a mastermind, sitting and waiting for their chance to destroy everything good and pure in Wonderland?

Allison Darling is the granddaughter of the original Alice, though she doesn't know it yet. Her grandmother never talked about it for fear of being put in an asylum --again, and her parents have kept it a secret to protect Allison. But the truth is about to show itself and Allison will begin a journey that will change her life forever.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was able to help you out, but I've got nothing for title ideas! However your soon to be book sounds awesome! I'm really excited about it and can't wait to hear more as you continue to write! I hope you get some help with title ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a Christian Speculative Alice in Wonderland story- it's something I know I'd want to read. :-)

    Here's a few title ideas:

    "The Darker Hearts"
    "Truth in Wonderland"
    "Wondrous Journey"

    That's all I've come up with at the moment, but if I have any more idea, I'll come back and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!