Friday, August 22, 2014

"Meet the Blogger" Questionarre







"Meet the Blogger" Questionnaire



I saw this questionnaire on Bethany Jennings blog, Simmering Mind and it looked like fun to share with all my readers a little bit more about who I am. Click the link above to see Bethany's answers.



Name: Alyssa Faith Washburn

Age: 21....but I'm an old soul, so more like 70 inside.

Gender: Female

A Selfie:




Favorites:

Food: Italian, Chinese, American, Mexican. Mmmm....now I'm hungry!!

Drink: Water, Smoothies, Juice, Hot Cocoa, Coffee....but mostly water.

Book: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

Song: Right now I've been obsessing over "I See Fire" by Ed Sheeran. It's the song he wrote and recorded for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

Movie: The Hobbit Trilogy...yes I've included the third film, even though it doesn't release until December. I know I'm going to love it!!

Band: Skillet, Red, The Letter Black, Shine Bright Baby, Silversyde, Flyleaf, NEEDTOBREATHE.

Solo Artist: Right now I've mostly been listening to Colton Dixon.

Place: 
San Fransisco, CA is only 45 min-1 hr away from me an the weather is always wonderfully cool.





Subject: History, English, Creative Writing, Bible.

Sport: College Football (ROLL TIDE!!), Baseball, & Rugby.

Male Actor: Richard Armitage!!! 

Female Actor: If I had to choose probably, Audrey Hepburn.

Life:

School: Public school kindergarten-sophomore year. Independent Study junior year-senior year. Community college for 1 year and Bible college for 2 years.

Politics: Conservative. Tea Party.

Religion: Christ Follower.

Tattoos: None. But I want some.

Piercings: Ears when I was three years old and my cartiladge when I was fourteen years old.

Languages: English, and I can say a few words in Elvish & Dwarvish.

Reason behind your blog name: I'm an American who loves everything relate to Europe.

Why do you blog: 1) Because I want help people find good books to read. 2) I want to help and serve authors everywhere.

If you have read through this whole thing you are tagged!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!