Thursday, December 15, 2016

BEST OF 2016!








It is that time of year once again. That time of year where I share with you my favourite books of 2016. I'm doing my list a little bit different this year. I will be listing them by a category of genre. There may even be multiple books in some genres. Who am I kidding, most of the catergories have multiple books because I just can't choose between them. I will also be giving my favourite debut author and favourite all around author(s) of 2016.






FANTASY











Historical



(Early Read)














Contemporary





















Mystery



















Non-Fiction











Romantic Suspense












Biography/Memoir










Biblical Fiction













Romance









Debut Author










Favourite Authors




Karen Witemeyer




Jaye L. Knight




Kristy Cambron




Heather Day Gilbert




Kara Isaac




Lynette Eason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!