Monday, July 15, 2013

"Rise" by Skillet Review

 REVIEW:
 For the past almost two weeks I have been listening to Skillet's new album, "Rise." And I have to tell you right off the bat, Skillet has a WINNER!!!! In my opinion this may be the best Skillet project to date. This coming from a girl who remembers listening to earlier albums such as, Invincible, Alien Youth, and a self-titled album just called Skillet, you know, the one with an actual skillet on the front. This is a must have for any lifelong Skillet fan or any rock fan for that matter! Also, I must say I am fangirling over the artwork for "Rise". And the meanings behind the art. Which was done by their drummer, Jen Ledger, who's drumming on this album is absolutely phenomenal. So I recommend you grab this album ASAP!!!!
 

 On "Rise" there are twelve tracks, or if you buy the deluxe album or download it online there are three bonus tracks.
1. Rise
2. Sick Of It
3. Good To Be Alive
4. Not Gonna Die
5. Circus For a Psycho
6. American Noise
7. Madness In Me
8. Salvation
9. Fire And Fury
10. My Religion
11. Hard To Find
12. What I Believe
    Bonus Tracks:
13. Battle Cry
14. Everything Goes Black
15. Freakshow

L-R: Korey Cooper, Jen Ledger, John Cooper, and Seth Morrison.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!