Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TOP SECRET!!!!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been waiting for books to land on my front porch. I got Anomaly by Krista McGee today! (SUPER STOKED!) Been waiting for this to release for weeks! I'm still waiting for some other books, sometimes it takes a while.

Well, on to what this post is REALLY about! I have a really awesome opportunity with a very well known Christian website. I'm not going to give it all away just yet, at least not until it's official. So I'm going to just tease you for now. But I am very excited for it and hope it all becomes official. Now, this doesn't mean I will be neglecting Literary And Lace, not at all. I will still be posting here periodically, like I do now. Well, logging off. See ya!
 ~Alyssa Faith

1 comment:

  1. Color me intrigued, Alyssa!

    (BTW: enjoy Anomaly - it's clever!)

    ReplyDelete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!