Sunday, June 15, 2014

Books I own....but haven't read yet!






Books I own....but haven't read yet!


I originally saw this topic at my friend Kara's blog, Flowers of Quiet Happiness. I thought it was a cool idea for a post, so this is my own list.Yes, believe it or not I do have some novels on my bookshelves that I have yet to read. I know, it's absolutely horrendous! 






Colleen Coble is hit and miss for me, but when I saw this cover and read the blurb I knew I wanted to read it. Why I haven't yet...I have no clue!





Again Colleen is hit & miss, but this cover is gorgeous! And I have heard many great things about this series!




I haven't read any of this series as you can tell by now, but these two need t be read soon.





This beauty I received from a friend who was going through her books. I love this cover and the author, unfortunately I just haven't had the time to read it yet.





I got this one from a blog giveaway and I really love what this whole story is about! A young Caucasian woman falls in love with a Native American. Gotta read it!





This one has been sitting on my bookshelves for almost a year and I still have not picked it up! Modern-day Western, romance, cowboys....must read it soon!





There are few who will read this and want to smack me upside the head through the computer screen for this one! Karen is one of my favorite authors, but I haven't read this one yet.






Won A Bride For All Seasons through a Goodreads giveaway and I haven't opened up to the first page.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to try "Butterfly Palace." And same here with "Short-Straw Bride"- should read it. I started it, but set it aside and haven't picked it up to finish. Maybe this summer I'll get to it.

    Grace @ Fictionally

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great books on your bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! Glad I could inspire you. :)

    My shelves have way too many books sitting there that I haven't read yet. It's crazy! Shades of Mercy sounds awesome. And you can't go wrong with Karen Witemeyer! I have read that one, but only just recently bought it in book form. Also! I love that cover for Butterfly Palace!

    Great list, Alyssa. One of these days, we'll whittle our to-read lists down. Right? ........right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!