Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Liebester Awards




Liebester Awards


So my lovely friend, Amanda, at Ramblings of a Wayward Author nominated me for the Liebester Awards this year! This is my first ever nomination so thank you Amanda!



Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you).
Ask them 11 questions. 
Let them know about the nomination.




11 Things About Me

  1. I'm an aspiring author.
  2. I write Historical Romance and Historical Fantasy.
  3. Total introvert!!!
  4. My favorite actors are: Richard Armitage, Cary Grant, Matthew McFadyen, Daniel Lissing & Benedict Cumberbatch. Men with accents are my weakness! lol
  5. I have Irish, English, Scottish, German, Russian, Ukranian & Native American (Cherokee & Choctaw) heritage.
  6. I'd rather read a paperback than an e-book.
  7. Other than books my other passions are makeup & fashion.
  8. I've been to Maui multiple times.
  9. I have a thing for European men...especially Richard Armitage! *sigh*
  10. My dream jobs are author & nanny.
  11. I am deathly afraid of clowns.




Questions I Was Asked

1:  If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Ireland.
2: Favorite music?
I've been loving The Letter Black lately.
3: Favorite movie?
So many...Hobbit, LOTR, Narnia, Pride & Prejudice (2005), Arsenic & Old Lace, The Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, Tangled, The Phantom of the Opera, The Magic of Ordinary Days.
4: Cats or dogs?
Dogs!!!
5: Longest time spent on a plane.
However long it takes to get to Maui!
6: Favorite cheese?
Parmesan.
7: Apple or Android?
Android.
8: Facebook or Instgram?
Facebook.
9: How soon did you run out of questions to ask?
At #1....that was hard.
10: How many pets do you have?
1 puppy.
11: Which of these questions was hardest to answer?
Favorite Movie!





Questions I Ask

  1. Favorite Band/or Artist?
  2. Day or Night?
  3. Favorite Summer Vacation?
  4. Favorite Book OTP?
  5. Favorite book of all time?
  6. Cake or Pie?
  7. Favorite TV Program? (New or Old)
  8. If you could time travel to any time period what would it be?
  9. Summer or Fall, & why?
  10. Favorite candy?
  11. Paperback or Ebook?


Alright, now it's time for me to tag some blogs. 

Well, that isn't nine, but it'll do.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun post, Alyssa. Congrats on the award; enjoyed reading your 11 facts and answers - and thank you times a million for the tag. I appreciate it very much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!