Monday, June 30, 2014

#WriterConfessions




#WriterConfessions





I got the idea for this post about five minutes ago and I thought it would be fun to do. If your also a writer you are welcome to write up a blog post as well on this topic. I'll be doing one #writerconfession each day the rest of the week. Let's get the ball rolling and her we go........




  1.  The male lead's name in my Fairytale/Fantasy is Thorian. Yes, that is a variant or Thorin, the dwarf from The Hobbit! Thorin is my favorite character from the Hobbit, he is so complex and yet I love him......and Richard Armitage plays him in part three of the film trilogy! So, that really brings him up another few notches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!