Friday, July 25, 2014

The Bucket List Tag






I saw this tag at Hayden's blog, Story Girl. (Click the link to see her tag post.) I thought it looked super fun, so here is my Bucket List Tag.




I know it may be kind of silly, but I have a love for vintage typewriters.



What kind of geek would I be if I didn't want to attend Comic-con! And it's going on right now and I am so jealous.


Work/Volunteer for my local library would be so much fun, and something I hope to start doing this Fall.


You know actually finish and publish a novel you can be proud of. I'm working my way toward this at this very moment.


Fall in love & get married. What girl doesn't want this.


I want at least two kids, a boy & a girl. Maybe three. I even have some names already picked out.


Me & my mom have done this to an extent, but I would love to dig deeper.


I am an #Anglophile and I really want to visit England. & I happen to be part English too.


I've always had a fascination with the famous red phone booths.


Ireland, such a beautiful country. I'm also part Irish too.


Another beautiful place. And yes, I'm part Scottish.


Visit a castle, yes please. Especially Blair Castle, which is the ancestral home of the Clan Murray. (My ancestors.)


I have always wanted to visit Egypt. From a very young age I have been fascinated with Ancient Egypt and it's culture.


Meet Richard Armitage
If I met Richard, I could die happy!


This was a fun post to put together and if you have a bucket list and a blog, please feel free to make your own Bucket List post.

2 comments:

  1. You have an awesome Bucket List. I hope you'll get to do all those things! And you seem to have an amazing family history, judging by your ancestors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bucket list, Alyssa; go to England? Yes, please! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!