Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TOP TEN TUESDAY: TOP TEN CHARACTERS + A DESERTED ISLAND



TOP TEN TUESDAY



I haven't a TOP TEN TUESDAY in so long and this one sounded like fun, so here is Top Ten Characters you would want with you on a desert island. 






1. Thorin Oakenshield

I just love this character, in the book and the films. He is so complex and while he makes really tough decisions, maybe ones you would not chose yourself, you empathize with him. Not to mention he is a total warrior, and you can always use protection, right?!



2. Guy of Gisborne from BBC's Robin Hood

Guy is quite good with a sword, so I think he could be the hunter/food gatherer.






3. John Thornton from BBC's North and South

Hmmm....I think there is a trend going on! lol When your overwhelmed about how you'll get off the island you need someone to talk to. John is definitely that guy.




I know this is supposed to be a TOP TEN, but I honestly couldn't come up with any more than these three.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!