Monday, January 18, 2016

FILM REVIEW: Flower Shop Mystery: Mum's the Word
















I have something fun and different planned for today. It's my first ever film review and I'm very excited about it because it's a review for Flower Shop Mystery: Mum's the Word. The first film in the Flower Shop Mystery movie franchise. So far I've enjoyed every film series Hallmark Movies & Mysteries has released, but to be perfectly honest I was on the fence whether I'd actually sit down and watch this one. When I had heard Brooke Shields was starring in this franchise I was kind of surprised. I've just never been a fan of Brooke Shields so I had planned to more than likely skip this one. Then I watched the TV promo very closely and saw that Brennan Elliot was to appear as a possible love interest. It was in that moment I decided I was going to watch this movie.


















And it turns out I was glad that I watched it. I was pleasantly suprised by it, specifically Brooke Shield's performance. I've always known that she's a good actress, I just didn't know how she would fair in a mystery/suspense setting. Of course based off of my statements above I was ecstatic to see Brennan Elliot on Hallmark again. Prior to this film we've seen Brennan in Cedar Cove as the easily hated Warren Saget, a cutthroat land developer and a few other Hallmark movies. It's nice to see a male actor with some depth on Hallmark and not some one so flat or cardboard like. And Beau Bridges...I really like that guy. He wasn't in much of the film, but I like him as Brooke Shield's dad. 





I'm looking forward to the next installment to the the Flower Shop Mystery franchise and am anxiously awaiting for some TV promos and an air date.













Below is the TV Promo:








Note::: All photographs and video are property of Hallmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be courteous and kind to one another! Any inappropriate comments will be deleted immediately!